Copyright Infringement Notice
We want you to know that we do not have any copyrighted or illegal content on Playtrack.online The Music Search information we host does not have files that can be copyrighted. We are in correspondence with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and general international copyright laws.
However, we still can remove urls, search results, or play options from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so.
You need to follow the following procedure if you want to remove your work:
• Send your Claim to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form;
• The Claim must be sent from a company mail, Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, etc. will be rejected;
• You must present an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder;
• You must present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder;
• The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to direct music pages. We don't accept links to search queries, categories or subcategories or media pages.
• Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
After following this instruction, we will processing your request and we will remove your work from our website. The name of your product will still remain indexed and any media page or further hosted music on other websites will still be available even if the file has our name on it or its description.
Good Copyright Claim example:
This is a notice in accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA) a part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 requesting the service providers to be held strictly liable for the acts of their users & immediately cease the access to copyrighted material.
We have found infringing material on your website which indeed is our music 'The Music' released on December 12th, 2011.
The material that is claimed to be infringing should be removed or disabled immediately and the growth of piracy should be avoided.
Below are the URL for your reference:
• http://playtrack.online/[URL TO THE MATERIAL 1]
• http://playtrack.online/[URL TO THE MATERIAL 2]
We have good faith & belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
The information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We hereby declare that the information in the notification is accurate to the best of our knowledge & belief.
Authorization letter of the copyright owner (or person/company representing): [Link to the letter]
A document proving that the materials are copyrighted and belong to owner (or person/company representing): [Link to the document]
Digital signature for copyright claim: Full info including address, phone, email and website.
Copyright owners: Full info including address, phone, email and website.